Here is a list of common abbreviations and shorthands used throughout all games.
- ARPG - Art Role Playing Game
- Breeding Slot - A way of keeping track of how many times a specific creature is allowed to be bred. An individual typically has a limited number of slots, and these slots may be traded or sold to other players.
- Geno/Genotype - the result of a breeding. The given genotype (and often several other pieces of information) represents the offspring of a breeding, and guide how the player will create its corresponding import.
- Grinding - making as many images as possible in a short amount of time in order to obtain game items or points as quickly as possible, often disregarding one's own wellbeing and artistic goals.
- Import - See Common ARPG Mechanics
- Lineage - a creature's parents, grandparents, etc.
- MYO - Make Your Own.
- RNG - Random number generator. See Common ARPG Mechanics for more information.
- Starter - a creature with no/unknown lineage. May be group or user owned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.